In June 2012, the Stand4Love Campaign, headed by RicoRacer Flux-Clarity & Editorial Clarity-Flux, launched to raise awareness and show support of marriage equality.
The campaign had a tremendous amount of support and backing from people in Second Life. We had over 700 images of support telling us why they stand for love submitted to us and placed on our Flickr and in the blog. We had content creators of all kinds make unique items from T-Shirts to Pose Sets, from Support badges to pillows! We had amazing bloggers and photographers taking part and helping to advertise the campaign across the grid and the web. All this support made the campaign an amazing success and it something we plan to repeat, if not BETTER this year!
Starting from today, we shall make public the 2013 official logos (located at the top and bottom of the PR) for the Stand4Love Campaign, created by Anthony Audran. We have 2 variations, a Black and White version for you to use. You can begin taking your pictures as soon as the logos are made public, however please do not send them before JUNE 1ST. Below, are the official guidelines for the 2013 picture campaign. Please read them carefully.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Take a picture of yourself or your friends in a plain (WHITE or BLACK) background and add the STAND4LOVE Logo.
- NAME the picture “STAND4LOVE (Your Name)“. Feel free to copy the logos in this page or ask Editorial Clarity, RicoRacer Flux or Stand4Love Resident in-world. Please NO NUDITY or PORN as we are not allowed to publish sexually explicit pictures and we want to keep the site for General Audience Viewing.
- Put your name in the picture, your country and your message of support.
- You can add your title/business/what you do and anything else that matters to you…if you want. If you have a business in SL, you may put your business logo as well in the picture.
- PLEASE MAKE THE PICTURES SQUARE preferably 1024×1024 or 512×512 in size.
- It is easier for us to post square pictures in the blog and in the upcoming gallery inworld. Make your picture FULL PERMISSION if you send it to us inworld so we can upload it.
- Submit your pictures to Stand4Love Resident inworld or email: Stand4Love27@yahoo.com.
- Please submit from NOW to JUNE 30, 2013. All pictures received will be published here in this blog. It will also be promoted in Stand4Love Facebook page and Flickr group. We will be opening a huge gallery inworld to display your STAND4LOVE entries.
- Kindly upload your picture to our Flickr Site here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1897418@N20/?added=2
- Feel free to tag RicoRacer Flux and/or Editorial Clarity in your picture in Flickr or Facebook so we can find it.
- If you do not wish or cannot take your own picture, we do offer official photographers who have agreed to take photos if needed. These so far are FALBALA FAIREY, DANA YOTOV. We shall add more as the campaign goes on.
Submit them from NOW to JUNE 30, 2013. Thank you.
Like last year, if you want to participate in a more hands on approach, please read the following.
If you want to participate in this campaign and help take a picture of other people, please let us know and we can add your name to the staff page. All you need to do is help spread awareness through your pictures. Photograph yourself and your friends who support the cause. Follow the instructions above. If you can help photograph others too, it would be fantastic.
If you can help us advertise STAND4LOVE in your blogs and put our URL in your links, we will do the same under the staff page. Please help us promote marriage equality through your amazing blogs. Feel free to put the logo in your inworld PICKS, Flickr and Facebook as well. Please let RicoRacer Flux or Editorial Clarity know so we can add you.
Anyone who does the project above is considered a supporter and their names will be posted under The Supporter’s Page. Their picture submission will be published in this blog. If you are a designer or business/event owner in Second Life, we would love to have your support as well and we can put your logo in our page. If you are a designer or business/event owner and want to have some kind of promotional event to promote STAND4LOVE, we will be extremely grateful and will support/advertise it 100%. We welcome any ideas.
So, we are ready to go. WE STAND 4 LOVE, DO YOU? Show us your support THIS YEAR! ❤
For any inquiries, please contact Editorial Clarity or RicoRacer Flux.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stand4love/422570611116223