- Send your best headshot 512 x 512 labeled: MR VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 (Your Name) to Frolic Mills and Lexa Kronfeld. Also, please send it by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Please be advised that if your picture is NOT 512 x 512 and it doesn’t have your name, it will be disqualified, so please get it right!
- Join THE BEST OF SL Magazine Readers Group, which will be the group used for all Mr. Virtual World 2013 announcements.
- All ‘selected’ entry pictures will go up on:http://www.missvirtualworld.info/ If you don’t see your picture there, it means it was not selected by the judges. You may send a different picture to the same email.
- If the judges like what they see, you will be called back for a live audition at the Fashion Dome. A panel of judges will evaluate you on your runway skills, styling and overall look. After the judges have seen all of the pre-selected avatars, the list of the Official Finalists who will compete for the title of MR. VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 will be announced. MISTER VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 will take place on June 22th, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
- Most rehearsals will take place on Saturdays or Sundays at 10:00 a.m. SLT. If you cannot commit to this schedule, please do not audition.
- Live auditions will be announced on THE BEST OF SL Magazine Readers Group. Deadline for picture entry is May 19th, 2013.
Official Finalists for the title of MISTER VIRTUAL WORLD 2013 will compete in a series of styling challenges as well as a live voice interview before the judges, culminating in the June 22nd, 2013 televised pageant. If you are chosen as an Official Finalist, please realize this is a serious commitment of your time. Additional details will be provided if you are selected to compete.
If you have questions about the upcoming audition process, contact Carilynn OHare.
Let the search begin!
Miss/Mr Virtual World Organization CEO
PS: Feel free to share this card with your HOT male friends.