_________________________ D I R A M _________________________
THE TASTE OF LUXURY
Who is the best in D I R A M?
We have a lot of candidates to become DIRAM Blogger each day so we decide to produce a contest*. It’s a contest to find THE BEST stylist in and for DIRAM.
* This is not a contest to know who will be MISS DIRAM. We do not organize this contest anymore.
◘ THE RULES:
- This contest is open to everyone except current DIRAM Bloggers.
- There will be an open casting to choose the candidates on April 7th at 1pm SLT.
- The candidates will receive a group invitation to receive further instructions for the contest.
- There will be a Flickr Challenge with one week to post your picture with styling card. This is not a photo contest so you do not need professional pictures. Only your styling will be judged.
- You can mix and match pieces from other designer but remember that the contest is about DIRAM.
- Another selection will be made from the Flickr Challenge and the selected candidates will go to the Finale.
- The Finale will be on May 4th at 1pm SLT
- Grand Prize Winner
- A position as a DIRAM Blogger to recieve news of upcoming releases.
- L$25,000 cash
- First Runner Up
- Four complete outfits from DIRAM Mainstore
- L$5,000 cash
Directed by: Djod Karu & Mariella Spitteler
Hosted by: Mariella Spitteler
Who is the best in Diram Contest FAQ
- Who can take part?
- Everyone with an amazing fashion sense and an incredible talent for styling.
- How do I take part?
- There will be an open casting on Sunday, April 7th at 1pm SLT.
- Where is the casting?
- A landmark will be sent to the candidates through the DIRAM group.
- What is the theme?
- Just be yourself. There is no specific theme but we want to see what you can do. Be brilliant!
- Are we supposed to wear a VPC or DVC?
- DVC is required.
- Are we supposed to confirm our arrival via note card?
- No, not for the open casting.
- Do I have to be a model to take part?
- No, model can have experience and knowledge but any customer can offer us new ideas and visions through our designs.
- Is the contest for men or women?
- Do I need to already have a blog to take part?
- This is not mandatory but a Flickr account is required for the Flickr Challenge. This is after you have qualified in the April 7th casting.
For further questions, create a note card titled, “WITBIDiram (your name here)“, and submit it to Mariella Spitteler.